Our Letting Services
Our Letting Services
Houselet letting agency lets and manages properties throughout the Kildare and greater Dublin area. Our comprehensive letting only service is designed to obtain the maximum possible rent while minimising rent voids for landlords in today’s modern, competitive market.
Our extensive database of tenants allows us to tap into our reservoir of verified referenced tenants so we can fast track a rental agreement when letting your property. Our average turnaround on letting properties from marketing to move in is 7 working days ensuring our landlords a fast let which minimises costly voids.
Our Full property management service gives our landlords peace of mind.
- Efficient rent collection. Tenants pay rent via standing order to our client account.
- Rapid transfer of the rent minus property management fees to the landlord’s bank account.
- Preparing of the landlords monthly financial statements and remitting the balance to landlords.
- Conduct three property inspections per year to ensure the property is being cared for properly and discuss any issues that the tenant may have. Inspections also allow us to inspect the property for maintenance issues the tenant may have missed
- Present to the landlord an inspection report of the property condition for the landlord’s records.
- An agreed inventory of condition and contents is essential to avoid disputes at the end of the tenancy.
- Houselet creates an itemised inventory of condition and contents supported with digital photographs for inclusion in the lease agreement.
- Our Inventory reports are designed to minimise end of tenancy property condition disputes. We use high-resolution photographers which
- 24/7 emergency contact number provided to tenants in the event of any issues arising.
- Copies of maintenance or tradesmen invoices are provided to landlords when works are completed.
- All tradesmen are fully qualified and insured to carry out maintenance on your property.
- All our tradesmen have worked for the company for many years and provide a great cost-effective service.
- Houselet staff has years of experience of maintenance issues and what costs are typical, ensuring tight control of costs.
- Preparation of annual statements for landlords. Statements can also be provided on demand.
- End of year tax returns for overseas landlords via our recommended accountants.
- Property management and maintenance costs are fully tax deductible from the end of year accounts. We can provide invoices for all deductible costs.