At HouseLet we treat every relationship as unique and we pride ourselves on providing a bespoke service that fits your specific requirements. Whether you are going away an international work assignment and looking for a short to medium term let or looking to secure a long term tenancy and security of rental income we can provide the solution for you.
Residential Letting Service
What does it entail and what do we do
HouseLet offers you more than a simple property valuation. We provide expert advice on how best to maximise the property’s potential income. Our team provides an in-depth property audit that identifies ways to improve the property and maximise a client’s return. Our team also offers advice on how to present your property to potential high-value renters. For the peace of mind of our clients, we operate a strict No Let No Fee policy. Utilising our contacts we organise a BER, at no extra cost.
Our dedicated online team market your property through the appropriate property letting channels and social media networks. We list a client’s property on the digital spaces that potential tenants use. HouseLet doesn’t believe in group viewings, we take a more personable approach that is passionate about matching the right tenant with the right property.
On the client’s behalf, we negotiate a balanced rent rate that suits the tenant and the landlord.
Our service handles all due diligence paperwork, including the compiling and reviewing of tenant references, bank statements and pay slips. We manage the entire move-in procedure, including the registration of the tenancy with the RTB.
What do we actually do:
- After we have secured you the right tenants we will allocate one of our Property Managers to manage your property for the duration of the tenancy.
- We will compile a full photographic inventory
- Ensuring your property is compliant with the ever changing regulations
- Manage rent collection.
- Regular inspections throughout the tenancy to ensure that the lease agreement is being adhered to
- Managing of proactive and reactive property maintenance
- Full move out inspection
- If and when necessary we will re-let it for you for FREE however we tend to have a lot of long term tenancies so security of tenure is our aim
- We keep you informed every step of the way
Refurbishment Project Management
- Whether it is your family home or an investment property we can provide you with expert advice on how to maximise the return on your property. Having completed several substantial refurbishment projects we understand how to enhance the saleability and rentability of your home. We also have in depth knowledge of new and innovative ways to reduce energy consumption and to improve your BER rating. For more information on how to enhance the rentability of your property please call us.
- If you are happy to manage your own property but are unsure of how to handle certain elements of the process we also provide many stand alone services such as:
- Lease Preparation
- Rent Reviews
- Maintenance Management
- RTB Dispute Support
Investment (Buy To Let) Advice
- In comparison to other assets and a Buoyant rental market, residential assets are an increasingly more attractive investment.
- If you are thinking of investing we can provide you with expert advice on:
- Where to buy?
- How to buy
- Tax efficient ways to purchase ie through pension
- And if you don’t want the hassle of being a landlord? We can rent and manage it for you too!
- And the best part is that all of our fees are tax deductible