Jobs at Houselet
We are a busy and progressive Lettings & Property Management agency in North Kildare. HouseLet has been in business for 18 years and we have been growing at a steady rate over the last few years. We currently manage a large portfolio of properties in North Kildare and the greater Dublin area. We have big plans for the future and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team.
This is a new role that has been created due to business growth. We are looking for a Property Administrator who has a flair for marketing and who would be interested in helping us in building our online presence.
In this role you will have exposure to all facets of our business including administration, sales, advertising, marketing and property management. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our service and provide cost savings to our clients, so we are looking for a self-starter who can help us continuously improve.
What you’ll be doing
- General administrative duties including preparation of leases and rent reviews.
- Providing excellent level of service to landlords and tenants.
- Complaints handling.
- Updating and maintaining information on office CRM system.
- Managing various stakeholders such as tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Finding new and innovative ways to market our rental properties.
- Supporting and shaping our social media strategy.
- Coordinating property inspections.
- Setting up property viewings.
What you need
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong customer focus.
- Quality driven.
- Planning & Organisation Skills.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a competitive hourly rate with a view to permanency and the opportunity to kickstart your career in the property sector.
How To Apply
Please apply by sending your CV along with a few lines as to what excites you about this role and why you think you would be suitable to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!